HANCO Sivam is a ten storied structure comprising of 29 units of 2 & 3 BHK apartments with all modern amenities. Located close to the Mukkai Siva Temple on the Palghat – Malampuzha road, one can enjoy the tranquil, serene atmosphere as well as the natural beauty of Palakkad since it is overlooking the Western Ghats and the Mukkai River which flows nearby to Kalpathy.All the units are well designed with good cross ventilations. The project is having good connectivity to all the important places.
- RCC framed structure
- Walls made with good quality country bricks
- Double coated putty finish and painted with emulsion paint
- Front door with teak wood and other inner doors with country wood
- UPVC windows with MS grills
- Will be done with vitrified tiles of size 2ft*2ft
- Functionally designed kitchen with granite counter top and stainless steel sink with drain board. Provision for exhaust fan and loft will be provided
- Anti skid ceramic tile flooring. Sanitary ware of Jaquar/Hindware or its equivalent. Chromium plated taps, wall mixtures ad showers of Jaquar/Hindware or its equivalent
- Three phase power supply with concealed conduit copper wire. Modular type switches will be provided. All the electrical fittings will be of Crabtree/Legrand or its equivalent.